Users can control Warpwire's video player using their keyboard. Keyboard shortcuts make video playback simple, and puts the power in the fingertips of the user.
- Space bar: pause/play video playback.
- M: mute/unmute video volume.
- Right and Left arrows: seek forward or backward by 5 seconds.
- F: Enter or exit fullscreen. (Note: To exit fullscreen in flash press the Esc key).
- /: Toggle Seach-within-caption pane.
See also: Browser Requirements and File Types, Enabling Browser Cookies and Customize Embed Settings.